Put off or turned on by swallowing your very own sperm?

Share your pictures, videos and stories of eating loads of cum - hot from the nozzle or saved for later. For men of all orientations who like a mouthful of the cock-nectar.

Moderator: Ziggurat

allin4cum

Re: Put off or turned on by swallowing your very own sperm?

Post by allin4cum »

Polevaulter69 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 3:21 pm
I first came in my mouth when I was 19 in my first apartment while selfing. Basically it happened because I didn’t have the willpower to pull out in time while I had about 2-3 inches of cock in my mouth at the time I orgasmed. I was I would say 75% repulsed 25% excited/turned-on when it happened. I probably swallowed about 1/3 of it and spit out the rest into a cum rag. It made me feel even more dirty and perverted than self-sucking did because I was very conflicted about all this at the time. It felt very naughty because it was something that “good boys shouldn’t do with themselves”, like it was this forbidden fluid that I shouldn’t ever taste. I kind of thought that only girls and gay men should ever taste boy-cum so what did this make me? It was strong and thick, and bleachy and hung in the back of my throat even after dry swallowing a couple of times. It kind of did a number on me for a day or two afterwards psychologically. The thing is, the next day I was reluctantly admitting to myself that I kind of really liked it and might possibly, maybe, consider maybe, possibly trying it again, which of course I did.
I never understood that attitude as to why in the world should they have all the fun. Of course, I love cum and do not let that thought process interfer with my joy, just like the rest of us.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

vicarswanktoo

Re: Put off or turned on by swallowing your very own sperm?

Post by vicarswanktoo »

I never really thought that I, as a straight man, shouldn't be eating my own come. I thought if I ever expect my wife to take a load in her mouth I should know what it tastes like. I found that I liked the taste and liked the kinky factor of masturbating and eating my own come.

This has propelled me down the rabbit hole of masturbating as much as I can and eating as much of my come as I can. And I love it!

Vic