I want to swallow my cum!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

I want to swallow my cum!

Post by LoveThyself »

Ok, I have been sucking my cock for 13 years (since I was 12) and I always want to eat my cum soooooooooo bad until I actually cum (I know many have faced this problem). So is there anyway to cum with out an orgasm so I can eat my whole load? I have never been able to do it. I always cum in my mouth but I always spit it out and never finish! Help!

Duane

Post by Duane »

Try edging, if you don't know what it is, it's when you get yourself to the edge of cumming very carefully not to go over the edge, thus the word, and yet cum does come out. You get to taste it, smell it and best of all you get to climax at your descretion. Some have mastered it but it takes practice, popular word for this forum, practice makes better and enough perfect if there is such a thing. I self suck a lot and shoot my cum in the back of my throat so afterness doesn't have a chance to kick in. If I shoot in just my mouth most of the time it is just spit out. Wasted protein.
As the cow writes Eat more cum. ( chick fillea ad)

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Have you ever tried swilling your cum around the inside of your mouth before spitting it out, like a wine taster would? I’m sure that once you get used to the unusual but exquisite taste, you’ll soon be swallowing.

donaker

swallowing your own cum

Post by donaker »

take some lecithin and some l-arginine daily. it will make you cum like mad and your cum will smell and taste so much better. you will find that you will be eating it all the time. i know because i do.

good luck!

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

just drink it, for craps sake

donaker

swallow your own cum

Post by donaker »

here is another way to get used to swallowing your load. if you are able to get your mouth or tongue on your knob then jerk a load but let it ooz out and then lick it off your swollen purple knob. that way you will get a small taste of your man juice. it will prepare yourself for a full blast into your mouth.

Juice

What can you take to increase Your Load?

Post by Juice »

I just read lecithin and L-arginine ,
is there anything else . And what quantity do I Take
and for how long?

Thanks

Juice

senior sucker

Swallowing your own full load

Post by senior sucker »

I had the same problem swallowing till last year. Now when im about 2 minutes before comming I tell myself over and over '' Yes, let me have .I want it. I want to suck it all and swallow it. I convince myself that its what I want. And it really is what I want. Then the magic happens, and wow, what a blowjob I give myself. Sometimes we have to be a bit creative. Works for me.... :lol:

swallowingmycum

Swallow your loely juice

Post by swallowingmycum »

I can't suck my dick but I sure enjoy flipping my legs over my head then aiming my cock at my mouth, its just delicious when I ejactulate all that thick creamy cum in my mouth, when I do its a sin for me not to swallow. I just love the smell and texture of cum, I've been swallowing my cum for 7 years now and I think that you should after 13 years of having your cock in your mouth. I thought you would of acquired the taste for cum after that long, mmmm I could do with a load in my mouth now.

TonyF

try this

Post by TonyF »

bring yourself to the "edge" or orgasm a couple of times without actually cumming and then while still hard you need to message your prostate gland it will be nice and swollen at this point......you can use a hard curved didlo or a straight one.....and i guess some call it milking the prostate but i just call it funnnnnnnn.......you'll actually milk the cum right out of your cock for your tasting.........i'm the same way when it comes to eating my own and this is the only way i can.........it works better if you haven't cummed in a couple of days....goodluck

ibssmm

MAKING IT TASTIER

Post by ibssmm »

Try chewable vitamins take 2-3 tablets C500mg daily, a fruit flavored for example "mixed berry" , expect a sweet taste. Zinc 50-100mg daily seems to increase fluid release. Enjoy safe fun!! :P

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

79ecra

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I had my Left Knee TOTALLY RECONSTRUCTED. My RIGHT HAMSTRING is NOW MY LEFT KNEE. (I tore my ACL, MCL, LC, etc.) and I am on strong pain meds here, so I am only half hard (about 5")...maybe 40/50% of my max (10"+)...
79ecra