Does anyone have copies of my videos?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

9inchselfer

Does anyone have copies of my videos?

Post by 9inchselfer »

Hey everyone.

First of all I want to say thank you for putting up with my continual disappearances. I like to post videos for a while and take them down for a while because I get addicted to watching them repeatedly online and find myself addicted to reading comments and messaging strangers. So when I need to focus I usually delete them.

I have made and posted a total of 3 videos in the past and I was wondering if anyone had saved them. I'm particularly looking for the one where I'm wearing the leather cock-ring. I was looking to post it on Xtube and would appreciate any help whatsoever. If you have a copy and could email it to me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

My email is selfer9inch@yahoo.com

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have three of your videos...two FLVs and one MOV. Check your email.

9inchselfer

Thanks man...

Post by 9inchselfer »

I appreciate it.

9inchselfer

Still looking...

Post by 9inchselfer »

I'm actually still looking for quicktime and/or Windows Media files. Anybody?

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

True, I think I will just do that...need a day or two, but that's what I'll do.

Eddie

9 Inch Selfsucker

Post by Eddie »

Guys,

9inchfucker has reposted his clips on xtube. Check it out:

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=xPLF ... 4JBI-G117-

Enjoy,

Eddie

9inchselfer

Re: Does anyone have copies of my videos?

Post by 9inchselfer »

Hey guys, It's been a while, I was just wondering if you had any copies of my videos and/or photos. Mainly photos, but I did make three videos. I'm particularly looking to see if anyone has the video with me selfsucking with my leather cock-ring. If so email me at selfer9inch@yahoo.com.

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

9inchselfer, PLEASE make another selfsucking video. The amount of your own cock you're able to get into your mouth and the sloppy sounds of you sucking makes for some of the best selfing videos ever!

I haven't seen the video of you selfsucking with a leather cock-ring, but you could certainly make another video for us to enjoy.

What I wouldn't give to have a go at sucking your 9 inches of pure pleasure. Let me know if you're ever in the southeastern US and I'll suck you dry.
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

do you have any idea what the name of the file is? ...even part of the filename that i could search for? i would be happy to help if i can, but i have a shitload of SS vids on my hard drive and i am not sure which (if any) might be yours.
i don't check the board as often as i used to, but if you PM me i'll get an alert to remind me. ;)