Front Bend Update

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jamesters

Front Bend Update

Post by jamesters »

I practice stretching for 2 reasons. 1) To do cool tricks. 2) To suck myself. So I've made a video of my front bend training. If you have any tips that would help me get more flexible and make sucking myself easier, feel free to let me know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMeMiYyfZA[/video]

BenFlexible

Re: Front Bend Update

Post by BenFlexible »

In what position do you have the most success? For me, it's the C position. I can get half my dick in my mouth if I'm feeling flexible enough, and I've even had almost the whole thing in my mouth, but this is once in a blue moon when my stomach doesn't get in the way. I don't know if I can give you any advice for stretching, so I'll just tell you what I'm able to do.

I can do a butterfly stretch with my knees on the floor and without any pain. Unfortunately, I can't touch my toes while standing (in order to stretch my hamstrings) without a good amount of pain. I think this is due to my considerably long legs, but my hamstring stretches aren't really key in selfsucking for me.

My method involves sitting in a computer chair with my ass near the edge, but not hanging off (sitting as if I were just slouching). I then proceed to bend forward more & more by grabbing the underside of the chair and pulling myself closer. In order for the C position to be most successful, you need to be able to crane your neck closer along with the stretching of your lower back.

Tell us more. How big are you & how much can you get in your mouth?
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

jamesters

Post by jamesters »

Ben, that chair stretch idea actually sounds good. I'll give that a try soon (not tonight, I'm about to sleep and have work in the morning). I'm 7 inches long erect (people always say it looks bigger but I don't think it is). I have the most success in the X position actually. Others here, including Al, have recommended Plow and C to me so I've just recently been practicing that. In the X position, I can just get the head in my mouth, nothing more, and the position is too straining to hold long enough or comfortably enough to orgasm while doing it.

jamesters

Post by jamesters »

I thought I had a computer chair but I don't. Is it worth buying one, I mean, do you think it puts you in a really good stretch position? If I buy a chair, any design specific, should it have a back to it, I'm assuming the seat should be sloped right?

Something like this right? Should it have a back to it or no? Also, where should I grab with my hands, towards the front, middle, or back?

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

I don't have a computer chair like the one in the picture you posted. My chair more resembles this kind of computer chair.
42613.JPG
42613.JPG (23.3 KiB) Viewed 12298 times
As far as purchasing one, that it up to you. It works best for me and allows me to have the most success. When grabbing the underside of the chair, I hold onto the front from underneath (I also have the chair set lowest to the floor), but from time to time I also hold from beneath the chair at the sides before the armrests begin. As I feel more flexible after stretching more, I may even go further down by grabbing two of the chair's legs. It is leather so it can cause me to sweat, which is why I always have a towel placed on the chair for selfsucking. That, and it also helps with cleaning up any... fluids, whether it be jizz or sweat. Being huddled over for a long period of time and shoving a dick in your mouth makes you have to regulate your breathing. After sucking myself for a while(halfway down my dick or more), after a point, I have to come up for air and a bit of a rest.
Last edited by BenFlexible on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

When I was in college I lived on-campus and my room had a steel office chair with four legs. Nothing fancy; cloth seat and vinyl backrest. It wasn't particularly comfortable; however, if you sat naked with your knees together and your feet on the floor, I could bend forward and grab the front two legs of the chair and pull myself down. While I wasn't particularly flexible then, if I had a chair like that now, it might be useful. It was sort of like this:
73963_PE190725_S3.jpg
73963_PE190725_S3.jpg (4.26 KiB) Viewed 12506 times
It was mentioned here a while ago that you could get an ergonomic desk chair, as someone said it had bars in all the right places to bend forward and suck yourself. I bought one at OfficeMax but this chair didn't work too good for me; I guess I couldn't bend forward far enough to grab the bar that ran across the front, unless I had a different chair than the original poster.

This is just about the same chair I bought, but I don't think OfficeMax sells it anymore.
744387.jpg
744387.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 12507 times

jamesters

Post by jamesters »

Wow, I've never seen chairs like that before, but I really want to try it out now. Do you think this one looks good, or is there another style you'd recommend?

http://www.amazon.com/Ergonomic-Kneelin ... 74&sr=8-21

blacksunshineaz

That's pretty expensive. I think I paid like $50 for mine. Mine doesn't have handles on the side though and it has wheels.

I wonder how someone would be able to do it though. I'd like to see a picture. Maybe I wasn't doing it right.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Everybody's different, but I can tell just by looking at it that the kneeling chair wouldn't be any good for me. It puts you in one very specific position and holds you there and it isn't even a very good selfing position, for me. Also limited places to grab onto if you want to use the chair itself to pull yourself down.
I'd try whatever chairs you have around to get a sense of what you need and THEN start to look around to buy a new chair that fits your needs.

blacksunshineaz

I should probably mention that when using the kneeling chair it's really easy to tip over and fall off, especially if you bend forward. Add that to the wheels (if it has them) and you have a recipe for disaster.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

BenFlexible wrote:I don't have a computer chair like the one in the picture you posted. My chair more resembles this kind of computer chair.
42613.JPG
As far as purchasing one, that it up to you. It works best for me and allows me to have the most success. When grabbing the underside of the chair, I hold onto the front from underneath (I also have the chair set lowest to the floor), but from time to time I also hold from beneath the chair at the sides before the armrests begin. As I feel more flexible after stretching more, I may even go further down by grabbing two of the chair's legs. It is leather so it can cause me to sweat, which is why I always have a towel placed on the chair for selfsucking. That, and it also helps with cleaning up any... fluids, whether it be jizz or sweat. Being huddled over for a long period of time and shoving a dick in your mouth makes you have to regulate your breathing. After sucking myself for a while(halfway down my dick or more), after a point, I have to come up for air and a bit of a rest.

I also find it easiest to self-suck in this kind of chair.

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

Jamester, You look lean , so please dont take this the wrong way.. Try taking off 10 lbs or 5 kilo. When the body is slightly leaner you may get deeper down your shaft. From your video it tells me that you are more fexible than I am ,It wouldnt surprise me if you got down to your balls. My own experience is that I get deeper. Last night I got my full head in plus an extra 1/2 inch... It was heaven...I also gave myself a complete blow job and swallowed it all.