x position favorites?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

flexiguy89

x position favorites?

Post by flexiguy89 »

Hello all... I have to say, the x position, to me, is by far the hottest of all positions.... Can we start this thread where everyone shows us their favorite x position pictures and videos?? :)

Automan

Re: x position favorites?

Post by Automan »

Yes I agree. I love the X position. the hottest of all. I always do it. Here are 2 of me. Hope you like them.. 8)
Attachments
X4
X4
X4.jpg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
X3
X3
X3.jpg (8.84 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
n_a.jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 4886 times
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

aleingang69

Re: x position favorites?

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Automan - great to see some pictures of you - it's been a while!

Many of you know that I've never liked the X for sucking my cock - it just doesn't work for me - but I love seeing other men doing it! If you want to get some attention paid to your butthole - whether it's rimming, fucking, fisting, or just showing off that beautiful rosebud - this is the position for you. Look at Automan's sweet hole in that first picture - it makes me want to dive right in with my tongue where I could give him a tongue-bath while I watch him sucking his cock :)