Middle chest pain?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Kadren

Middle chest pain?

Post by Kadren »

I've been practicing the sitting C position for a month or so, but I keep getting this sharp cramp just under my rib cage...mostly concentrated in the center of my chest. I actually no longer experience much discomfort in my back, but the pain in my chest prevents me from going any further than the tip.

Is this an indicication of something that I'm doing wrong? I do have a bit of extra abdominal fat. Not sure if that could be the problem. Has anyone had this sort of pain?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Counter stretching and bending is most important, so what you do in one direction needs be done in the opersite. Also becoming trim and developing your stomache muscles is a help

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

Kadren

I know exactly the feeling you're talking about, and don't know what causes it. I don't get it always...maybe 10% of the time...tightness just below the center of the chest...stretching does seem to help like seahorses said.

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

I had that kind of pain too. In my case it seemed that my stomach had a bit of gas in it and after a good belch it was gone. It sounds funny but it has to do with the way I "fold over" in the c position. Only one other guy has ever mentioned this deflating of stomach and intestine that I know of. The post about it (by "Shamman")was somewhere on the old bulletin board. When in the "C" position, my middle back is the most curved and this causes my abdomen to be folded into my chest. If I am not "deflated" in both lungs and abdomen, I don't get the best session. Also, I usually haven't eaten for several hours before self sucking. I hope this helps.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I dont have the middle chest prob but since ssing (at least for the past few months) I noticed that i get discomfort in the region of my heart afterwords and think its possible that (at least in the x position, which is what i do) that there is some pressure being placed on the heart. maybe this is similar to you guys in that the abdominal stuff is being shoved into the chest? I have been laying off the frequency of sessions and hoping i dont hurt myself and wont require valve replacement later in life (gulp!) because of ss :shock: I'm fit and i get checked out so i dont know whats up.

ps i heard al has a heart abnormality (marfans syndrome) that supposedly makes it easier on his system to ss but who knows. anyone else have heart region compaints?