X position

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ganymede_the_waterbearer

X position

Post by ganymede_the_waterbearer »

(sorry - this was a link, but the Website is no longer there.)

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Great find!! I only wish I could figure out how to get it onto my hard drive permanently! And from start to finish too! Would love to watch this as I ss! :shock: :D

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Hey yeah, that is cool - shame you can't save it tho :( thanks all the same :D

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I wonder how big his cock is? Its hard to tell but I like to kno these things so I can gauge my on progress...

selfsucker_uk

Re: X position

Post by selfsucker_uk »

The angelfire site has been shut down.

self_chileno

Post by self_chileno »

I consider the X position is the most difficult pose to work out
but.....Ive tried it many times with some success...I guess it is the pose u enjoy the most!
I personally like legs over because i can suck all the head and thats enough for me to have some good pleasure
but i feel i have to perform the X...something tells me when I do it...It'll be different, i mean more pleasure and more control over my cock....
I want any other ssucker to tell me if this is true and if theres someone who started like me, legs over and then got to reach the X...and of course how long it took to him!!
that'd be great!
my msn is ssucker_chile@hotmail.com

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

Chileno.....Yah I started that way too. The main thing is to get a couple of inches in your mouth, doesnt matter what position you use. I still do both positions [ie] legs over and X position. What I notice is that after 5 years and when im in the X position , I can see how flexible my body is becomming. The more you do it and the longer you do it , the flexibility keeps increaseing. I still feel that there is even more flexibility to obtain. Do it two or three times a week and just enjoy your progress.