more pics from jackquick!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jackquick

more pics from jackquick!

Post by jackquick »

Not a SS but one of my favorite pics of my cock :wink:
Attachments
MVC_180F.JPG
MVC_180F.JPG (53.58 KiB) Viewed 12142 times
Last edited by jackquick on Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackquick

my other favorite pic!

Post by jackquick »

Also not a SS-my other favorite pic of my cock-(before you ask it's 7 1/2 to 8 inches depending on how horny I am) :wink:
Attachments
MVC_065F.JPG
MVC_065F.JPG (42.34 KiB) Viewed 12163 times

jackquick

Okay, back to the SS!

Post by jackquick »

Here are a few others! #1
Attachments
MVC_066F.JPG
MVC_066F.JPG (47.28 KiB) Viewed 12165 times

jackquick

And another!

Post by jackquick »

SS #2
Attachments
MVC_067F.JPG
MVC_067F.JPG (46.4 KiB) Viewed 12159 times

jackquick

last one for now!

Post by jackquick »

SS #3
Attachments
MVC_068F.JPG
MVC_068F.JPG (45.87 KiB) Viewed 12165 times

jackquick

Just a note!

Post by jackquick »

I know I have some really good pics of me sucking my balls, but I have to look for them. I'll post them next weekend!Thanks for all the positive feedback on my other post, much appreciated! :D By the way, that's not spit running down my cock, it's precum :P ...mmmm...yummy!

perthguy21

Post by perthguy21 »

mmmm thats hot jack
i wish i could suck it like you
you have a huge lovely cock :D

Post by Guest »

Hey Jack,
Amazing pictures you've been posting! Have you heard from anyone in your area who could shoot some video of you? I'd love to see some footage and maybe talk with you about making a video for release.
Keep on showing us your talents!
AL

jackquick

Thanks!

Post by jackquick »

Thank You Al,
I'm honored, especially since you were an inspiration to me to continue perfectling my technique. You were the first "professional" I ever saw peforming SS, I was blown away. Haven't found anyone in Indianpolis to help me out making a video...yet! I may have to end up doing it myself, although I'm afraid it will lack some of the quality I'd like to capture on film. I obviously wouldn't be able to capture alot of the different angles that make a SS scene/video so great...hell its hard enough trying to position a digital camera and maintain the different positions. I will at least try to make a few basic vids to post, I have to admit alot of the amateur vids I see on the net are really hot, and maybe I'll luck out and get someone to shoot a professional video for me sometime. In either case you'll be the first one I'll contact to help me market it to the Adult Industry, if they would even be interested. I wouldn't know the first thing about how to go about selling or marketing my talent, I would definately need a mentor :D I'll let you know as soon as I have something available, and seriously...Thank You for making such a great offer, I will seriously consider it!
~jack

fritz6744

GREAT PICTURES

Post by fritz6744 »

The pics of yours are so great , dude. U R FUCKING HOT

PERHAPS CAN YOU SELF FUCK ALSO ?
Attachments
power 466.jpg
power 466.jpg (21 KiB) Viewed 12131 times

jackquick

WOW!

Post by jackquick »

I am going to perfect self-fucking, it looks so hot and I can position my cock pretty well but haven't been able to get it in yet, but I'm working on it. Thanks for the compliment! Is that you in the pic? If so, OH MY GAWD!!!You are too cute :D

chpoof

beautiful!

Post by chpoof »

Hey, jackquick!

Been checking out your pics and decided I just had to write you a quick message. Dude, your penis is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Makes my mouth water just seeing an erection so beautiful...and this is coming from a guy who prefers foreskin, so that's really saying something. :wink:

Your self-suck pics are hot too, but I just wanted to write and compliment you on that beautiful thing between your legs. Whenever you're not self sucking, I do hope some VERY lucky guy is giving it the oral attention it deserves...and on a regular basis! :twisted:

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

i know...on a bad day, im around 9, but on a great day, 10!
79ecra

ctown

Post by ctown »

I love the rings. Where did you get them? I'd love to try those myself.