I think I'm going to do it...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckcess

I think I'm going to do it...

Post by Suckcess »

I'm going to suck myself off on cam for anyone on here that wants to see. I don't care if you're a guy or girl. I just want to do it on cam with someone watching.

I don't know when. But when I'm ready and horny enough, I'll get on Yahoo, turn my cam on, and suck myself off (or try).

The quality of the picture won't be crystal clear, so it won't be perfect.

Maybe you should leave your Yahoo name if you're interested.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

I'd be interested in seeing that. (kinda depends on what you look like though)

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

Hotdog wrote:I'd be interested in seeing that. (kinda depends on what you look like though)
I go to the gym regularly. So when I'm going down on myself, you won't see rolls of fat or anything.

What would you want to see?

MikeB

What I'd like to see

Post by MikeB »

I'd like to see you cum without taking it out of your mouth, then slowly pull out and let the cum drip out of your mouth. (I can't believe I wrote that)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I'd like to see that. My yahoo id is the same I use here.

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

I'm having second doubts, honestly. I sucked myself off last night. Afterwards, I thought that I came close to actually getting on cam and showing anyone...I mean, anyone could record it and post it on the web.

I don't know if I'm brave enough. Plus, it would take quite a few tries before I actually get to the point of fully sucking it and cumming.

Last night, I came while sucking myself off, but I only was able swallow some of it...The other portion landed on my chest. That's still my goal to swallow everything.

Suckcess

Re: What I'd like to see

Post by Suckcess »

MikeB wrote:I'd like to see you cum without taking it out of your mouth, then slowly pull out and let the cum drip out of your mouth. (I can't believe I wrote that)
I'd rather not waste my good cum on just dripping. I could swallow it all, slow disengage and you see my sticky cock as proof I actually came.

But like I just said, I doubt I will get on cam. When I posted that message I was really horny. We'll see though.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

I'm the same way. I want someone to watch, but really don't want my face to be seen.

Immortal

yahoo cam

Post by Immortal »

I do cam on yahoo often, i'll show any1, i try to keep my face from being seen but it aint easy! :D Ive been trying to find other serlfers n i got a few other ids i can share. My id is : immortaly_demented@yahoo.com
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

I want to get nude on cam for anyone...I want to see if I look good (save not having a tan). Leave your yahoo names so I can do it. I might even strip on cam first.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i'd be interested in watching someone live on cam!
if you don't want to show your face, you could always wear a ski mask! :wink:

yahoo id in my profile

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

Also consider blurring your cam by making it slightly out of focus. That's probably what I'd do.

Concors1

Post by Concors1 »

i sucked myself off on Paltalk today - the "Bi Married Gay Curious Men" room. It was incredibly liberating to show my face on cam. i loved seeing my own face while i masturbated and worked a dildo in and out of my ass, knowing that 140 guys were seeing the same thing. Originally that was all i was going to do, but one of the guys asked me if i could self suck, so i did. i ended up alternating between masturbating and self sucking for over an hour. Then i gave myself a facial and scooped it all into my mouth.

It was really hectic at times trying to do everything everyone was asking me to do, but it was worth it. i will definitely do it again.