Wanker Size

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Dog

Wanker Size

Post by Dog »

I know, old subject, old worry, but I've noticed in my internet travels that most SSers have bigger than average dicks (using stats that most guys have just under six inches). I've heard that SSing can actually be enlargening. I'm 35, and swear that since I been SSing, my girth and length have increased. Anyone know of studies done on this? Or maybe I'm a "late bloomer".

ZelfZucker

Post by ZelfZucker »

haven't heard anything like that. mine is 7" and I can get just the whole head, but i haven't noticed any increase in the time that i've been doing it.

maybe all that stretching lengthens it?

Dog

Post by Dog »

May be the yanking I do, but my girlfriend has noticed it as well in the last couple of years--she's commented more than once that it's bigger, which is great to hear. Maybe some evolutionary thread kicks in, like the wisdom teeth scenario (we as a human race don't really need them anymore). Maybe some secret or undiscovered hormone kicks in when selfing that says, this guy needs to do it himself, so Ill help him in his reach (Ha! is that "out there" or what). Anyway, I can generally only get little more than the head in, but last night I made progress, getting half my dick in, and bobbing for a good half min. I worked outside all day and drank a beer. I think the beer helps you loosin up. It was great! So my lower back is a little sore this morning. Keep suckin.........

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I think mine has gotten slightly bigger since I've been attempting to ss. This might have something to do with all the pulling I've been doing to the poor bugger this whole time! Who knows! For me the only trouble has been that my back has gotten less flexible, making the gain cockwise negligable! :( Been taking a break from it and doing a few things to gain flexibility in the meantime. *sigh* :roll: