First time posting

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

hjj090

Re: First time posting

Post by hjj090 »

Well ladies and gentlemen, i have been trying the plough as a warm up to the c position, and i am just getting the tip to my mouth. However, i am now easily able to suck my whole head and go deeper, which is quite a feeling. I attempted to film my plough try, but it was too dark and i want to avoid showing too much of my face, so i will work on it. I did film another c position session which i may post later if i have time. as for right now, i am going to try and suck myself off, but i thought id give a little update. also thanks for the suggestions, and keep them coming.

berkalot

Post by berkalot »

I also vote for plow, only this time i wanna see the cum in your mouth!
Try wearing some sunglasses or something to cover your face?

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

well i have been working on my plow and i can get my whole head in my mouth, so i will try to stretch and film and post a vid of me cumming in my mouth, hopefully all over my mouth. i made one a couple of days ago where i was playing with my ass and plowing myself at the same time and i came in my mouth but it showed too much of my face, so i cant post it.

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

Well guys, I haven't posted in about a month as I have been on vacation with my gf and not really had time to self suck. But I am now all alone again (long distance) and I am looking to get back to it but I have lost my depth that I once had. I am looking to start again, but I was hoping for some encouragement while I get back to it. I also will now have access to a tripod so I can film a little easier too, does anyone have any suggestions for what they want to see and I will try to do it as I get back into the swing of things. Also I am thinking of using the sunglasses idea so any ideas you have showing my face are welcome and will help me get into the mood to ss again, this time hopefully deeper than before.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome back buddy!
I think you'll find that you can get back to your pre-vacation level pretty easily if you set aside some time to really get into it.
Some of our guys have used a modified ski-mask/balaclava for full-face filming - it covers up pretty well so you can relax and really get into it without worrying about being recognized.
Looking forward to seeing more!
Al

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

okay guys, i am warming myself up for a video that i am going to try to make tonight. i am going to try to cover up part of my face so i can finish by cumming on myself, and if all goes well i will post it either late tonight or tomorrow. if you have anymore requests let me know, also i now have a webcam so if anyone is interested in chatting message me and we can try and work something out.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent, man! have a great time and shoot an extra-big load for your buddies on the forums!
AL

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

hey guys, sorry i haven't posted a video yet, it didn't quite work out with my face cover, which is sad because i gave myself quite a facial. i will keep trying and any more advice you want to give or comments would be great.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What sort of face cover are you using? Have you tried a balaclava?
Al

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

Hello again everyone, i have finally made a video again, starting to get back to my previous depth. I made this one two nights ago, and i thought i would post it as i haven't in quite a while. I tried to just self suck without cumming in my mouth, but alas that didn't happen and i shot quite a big load in my mouth, sorry you can't see it. hope everyone enjoys the vid, and if anyone has any tips on getting more depth or suggestions for what i should do next, message me
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

nice work, man!
you can see from my videos (as happyboyhubba on x-tube) that a dollar store tossle cap works well for covering my face. i did have a problem with it being too hot in the summer time, but i just cut the seams at the top of it, and i now have a black knit tube that comes down over my face, but still lets cool air get to my head through the top...

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

got another one for everybody, hope you enjoy and please leave comments or suggestions, they are always encouraging.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Oh...now that's nice :) Really good job. Thanks... Did you cum?

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

hello everyone, here is more of the same video, different part, a little darker.. sorry. i did not cum in this vid. i will keep trying to go deeper, thanks for the comments and keep them coming.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Totally excellent, man! Keep on working on the flexibility - we'd love to see you gagging on it, buddy :)
AL