Age you first selfsucked

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How old were you when you first selfsucked?

10 or younger
13%
11-12
11%
13-14
25%
15-16
17%
17-18
6%
19 or older
28%

Total votes: 53

blacksunshineaz

Age you first selfsucked

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I started a topic about 3-4 years ago regarding the ages of guys and when they first selfsucked. I recently heard of a 10-year-old contortionist whose brother said he selfsucked. I can't even begin to fathom someone that young doing that, but he sure is lucky.

How old were you when you started doing this? If you did this when you were a kid, I'd like to hear about it. I started when I was 13 or 14. Alas, it never occured to me that I'd ever be able to do more than lick it, and it was difficult, so I gave up on it. If I knew then what I know now, I'd probably be as good at it as Al.

aleingang69

Re: Age you first selfsucked

Post by aleingang69 »

I know I started jerking off when I was 9 or 10 (and doing it in front of my friends - male and female. Our life patterns can manifest very early!) and being the horny little bastard that I was it wasn't long before I figured out I could suck on it too. Had orgasms without ejaculation until puberty hit when I was 11. Glad I got an early start!
Al

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

not sure *exactly* when it was i started, but definitely early teens (13-14).

i was around 10 when i realized what i was doing alone in the bathroom was the 'playing with yourself' that the pre-pubescent boys at my school accused each other of doing as a put down. while i knew from my cool parents that it was normal and OK to do in private, i learned it wasn't something you admitted to in the backwoods community i grew up in.

when i learned to SS, i *really* kept that to myself...the only thing worse than playing with yourself in a small town was being gay and while i was pretty sure that i wasn't, i knew the jocks who would would take great pride in ruining my life just wouldn't see it that way. :(

i wonder how life would have been different had i grown up in a more open community like al...

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Who voted 10 or younger!?
I was about 14 I think. But didnt get any good at at till I was 16 or so after much practice. And of course back then without the aid of media, and because boys dont talk about sex with each other, I was convinced I was the only one doing this weird thing and secretely felt like a bit of a freak.
But quite a happy freak that could suck himself off! Probably got head before most of my friends!

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

my SS journey started when I saw one of those Colosall Combo VHS 4 hr videos. The one particular tape I saw had THREE!!!!!!!! (YES!!) 3 different guys ALL with WOMEN assisting their selfsucking!!!!!!!!!!! (to this day, i still CAN NOT find that tape)

When I saw this i was just ABSOLUTLEY BLOWN away!!! I wanted to be able to do that "trick" MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!!

However when I tried it, I realized I was about 1 foot away, so I gave up :(

It wasnt until about 5 years when i "came" across Al's site. After visiting his site, I realized that this is POSSIBLE!!!!!! So, i got to work, and two years later, at the age of 26.......SUCK-SESS!!!!! baby!!!!!!!!

and since then, i have had my share of women "assisting" me in putting my dick in my mouth and cumming in my mouth all over my face!!

And I owe my thanks to this website :)

World Z

Post by World Z »

I used to dream about it when i was really young. Then i tried it when i was 13 cause i was feeling really horny wand would masturbate all the time. Was sitting at the time so was miles off, didnt think to go on my back at the time.

I didnt want to suck my cock for any gay reasons i just wanted to experience pleaure or another level for myself.

Later i was 15 standing in the shower i had an erection and leaned over looked at the tip and became conscious of how close i though 'it looks so close' so for a laugh i decided to stick my tongue out, not really expecting anything. I grazed the tip and was blown away, i couldnt believe i had just touched my own cock with my tongue. I attemped it again that night but didnt get another touch.

Needless to say i practised and practised till i could fully lick it then at 16 i finally was abled to suck on the entire head.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I'm pretty sure I was 10 (that was 37 years ago). I was able to figure that out because 1971 was the year that the song "Chick-a-Boom" came out, and I remember getting a hard-on listening to the lyrics about the "chick in a black bikini." I don't recall whether I knew what hard-ons were for, but it was during that time that I remember trying to suck it, even though my only knowledge of blow jobs was the phrase, "such my dick." I didn't know that people actually sucked dicks or why.

Long story short: The first time I ever ejaculated was in my own mouth. I had no idea what had happened, but I liked it, I liked it!

Ironically, I was sooo excited when I found out that it was possible to just jerk off instead of having to throw my feet over my head in a relatively uncomfortable position.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

About 13 or 14 I guess.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

smpm654

Post by smpm654 »

I voted 13-14, but I might have been 12. I was masturbating to orgasm without ejaculation for a while. I was pretty much a pervert before I had pubes, but wasn't sucking that early. I used to spit on it for lube all the time, usually doing my thing before shower time. Eventually, leaning over toward it to drool on it, I realized I was only 4-5 inches away, so I started trying to get closer regularly. It probably took months, but I don't recall exactly. Eventually I had about half of it in my mouth. That lasted about a year or two I guess. I only came in my mouth occasionally, and when I finally swallowed it grossed me out. I stopped for a long time, and when I went back, I couldn't get to it. A decade went by before I worked my way back down. I was also a little nervous, as a teen, of my body growing wrong due to it. That had a lot to do with not going back to it I think. Now, in my 30s, I worry about future back pain (not so much currently) but it doesn't seem to be enough to kick the habit any more...

slfsuc

Post by slfsuc »

voted 10 or younger
I remember runnnig home from school in grade 3 ...so I guess that would make me 8 or 9 at the time...making sure my younger brother was out side playing with the neighbour kid..locking myself in the bathroom and going at it. Both my parents would still be at work and the older siblings would still be in school so I knew I had a good hour of me time. :roll:

x69soloist

Post by x69soloist »

I was 16, used the plough position for approx 1 year. Found this unsatisfactory due to having a somewhat rounded back when performing it which, coupled to the excitement of AF, caused me to often fall out of position at the climax moment.

Was lucky enough to see the X-position in an article in a weekly publication,was drawn to it's obvious potential for self pleasure, and after much striving managed to get into it (and hold it for some time), finally succeeding at it. Have used X-posn ever since..

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

When I was younger, my older female cousin would show everybody how she could put both her legs behind her head. People asked me if I could do that same and I could not. But I wanted to. I thought it was neat, but as far as I could remember, the thought of sucking myself at that age hadn't crossed my mind. However, later, when it did, the technique I used was to put one leg behind my head. I wish I knew of the plow position though, as I am sure it would have been easier.

I also remember watching America's Funniest Home Videos and there was this boy who was in the x-position on the floor, with a kazoo in his mouth and slapping his ass, playing a tune. Everybody thought that was funny, but I was mesmerized because it didn't take much to see that this boy could have easily sucked himself. This of course was a few years after I tried myself and made first contact.