trans-hermorph?

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

praetoren

trans-hermorph?

Post by praetoren »

wasn't sure exactly what topic, if any, this would go under. so this is as good a place as any.
anyone ever hear of male to hermorph transgenders? :idea:
technically it seems posible.
if, that is, the medical community would authorize such a proceedure.
-P-

:?

Elrond

Re: male to hermaphrodite?

Post by Elrond »

praetoren wrote: male to hermorph transgenders?
If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about a Herm-aphrodite in the second case; a combination of the names for Hermes and Aphrodite, meaning bisexual in the biological sense. The truth is, most 'sex change operations' performed on biological men end somewhere between male and female. That is, they get tits but don't cut the dick off, giving you "the best of both worlds."

Transgender people often get Gender Reassignment to become Transgenders, rather than completely the opposite sex. Then the former 'he' can be a Tranny hooker. Or maybe a man gets a legal gender reassignment so he can feel like a full-fledged lesbian. That's common.

Now maybe you were asking if anyone ever got a special opperation to give the genitalia the appearance of both genders at once, side-by-side. That's the actual definition of a side-show Hermaphrodite.

Or maybe you have a better command of Latin and you were asking about a Her-morph (She-change).

And by the way, this Medical Community you speak of is the same one that authorizes genital cosmetic surgery performed on infants, whether routine circumcision, or changing a boy with an undersized penis into a girl.

praetoren

Post by praetoren »

first of all, please forgive my poor spelling. i was attempting to combine two words to better explain my question. (i truely miss my ghost writer, eg. spellcheck)

i understand intersexuality in its various degrees from my reading on the subject. this is where i was going with the original question. (intersexual being a relatively uncommon term i was hesitant to intensify any confusion by using it in the original posting)

trannies (trannys?) to the best of my knowledge still have male genitalia/ or female genitalia (i am not aware of any slang term for the latter) fully intact. though most of the ones i've met and talked to were intent on finishing their journey still many more were happy to have made it that far.

as far as "side by side" from what i've learned from anatomy it seems that it would be very difficult to acheive if not impossible.

many of the pictures i've examined of what would actually be referred to as intersexuals seemed (gee, how does one say this?) unusually well developed in both genitalia aspects (quite often not the case in intersexuality) thereby making one question their authenticity or the authenticity of the photograph. barring photo pixel editing the only other theory would be intentional surgery. which would open up an entirely new list of questions.

hope that better clarifies my original post and thanx for responding.
thanx
-P-

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

praetoren wrote:hope that better clarifies my original post and thanx for responding.
I'm still not positive, but I think you are looking for men or women who get an operation to have both male and female genitalia. Did anyone else get that? Or maybe an operation to have a vulva with an enlarged clitoris. Or maybe a slit penis.

Try the question again using the folowing terms: Penis, Vulva, Vagina, Glans, Testicles, Breasts, Clitoris, Urethra, Transformed, Removed, Added, Concurrently, Intersex, Transgender, Accountant

NBljid

Post by NBljid »

I think you are right guys! :)