Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

Last edited by LoveThyself on Thu May 18, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

Get a smaller plug. Start with a size smaller and when you get it in keep it there for a couple of hours evey day. After 5 or 6 weeks you will notice a change [for the good]. A that time then retry your original plug. It takes time and patience but you can do it.. I did..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

realhotstuff

get it in

Post by realhotstuff »

lube up loads, you will get it in. That's what happened with me, I got a large butt plug and got it in first time.

keep at it is what I say! you'll get there eventually and will save u money buying another one.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Don't hurt yourselves by going to quickly or shoving too much up there at once before you are ready. Don't want to have to wear a diaper for the rest of your life, or at least when you are older. I'd hate to hurt the sphincter muscle, and listen to your body when it says enoughs enough