Muffing - inguinal canal penetration

Another requested forum: this is the place for us to discuss our non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Cock, balls, asshole and beyond; questions or thoughts about your body/mind and your erotic-life/sexuality are welcome.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Jerb

Muffing - inguinal canal penetration

Post by Jerb »

Maybe i'm just sheltered, but I just learned a new term and a bit more about depth of anatomy.
With the amount of amazing things everyone posts about doing with their bodies around here, i thought you guys might be interested in this thing.

'Muffing' is fingering one or both of the inguinal canals of someone who has a penis.

So, during very early devopment, your balls used to be positioned up in abdomen like ovaries. Changes happened to fetus you, they become testicles, and dropped down through these Inguinal Canals into scrotum. Nothing strange yet.

Most people will have noticed at some point, the balls can still be pushed atleast part way back up from scrotum to abdomen.
Scrotum skin can be inverted and pushed up there, kind of like a skin condom over a finger or whatever for another form of penetration. A couple of nerve bundles run along these canals.

Here's a much better explination:

https://risquesluts.com/video/Muffing%2 ... BT/i24785/

Go slow, be careful.

aleingang69

Re: Muffing - inguinal canal penetration

Post by aleingang69 »

Amazing! I knew the canals were there, and I've known men who find that their balls will slip back up into them accidentally sometimes, but I had never thought about it as an erogenous zone.

Always something new!

Ziggurat

Re: Muffing - inguinal canal penetration

Post by Ziggurat »

I did this a couple times during my crossdessing phase (which thankfully didn't last more than a year or two) but I always found it very uncomfortable, plus, I still required tape to tuck everything in.... but it does work. Its prolly one of those things that takes practice too.. I've hurt myself self-fucking a couple times.. rug burn on the junk is nobody's friend.. prolly the more you do it the better and easier it becomes, much like anything. Here's some pics for posterity...
IMGP2012.JPG
IMGP2018.JPG
IMGP2050.JPG
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat